Welcome to my humble blog! I'm a cake bakin' gal specializing in wedding, party and GLUTEN FREE cakes and other treats. They're purdy AND tasty!

Click on my gallery to see!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Must Haves!

I know this is stupid, but I literally throw tantrums if I run out of this item. Really. Like slamming cupboards and stomping around. I tried being green and using washcloths instead. For like a day. And then I started getting really ornery, so I decided my sanity is important too. I use them for everything. I wash my hands a million times, use them to dry off. I spill stuff a lot, and clean up with them. I dry my gumpaste pieces on them, because they dry faster than if I put them on a flat smooth surface. I use them to shape petals and bows. My baby likes to eat them. They make everyone happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment