Welcome to my humble blog! I'm a cake bakin' gal specializing in wedding, party and GLUTEN FREE cakes and other treats. They're purdy AND tasty!

Click on my gallery to see!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Course 3 Fondant Class

Just thought I'd post that I'm starting a Course 3 class on Tuesday, the 4th. Its a 4 week class every Tuesday from 6:30pm-8:30pm at the Jordan Landing Roberts.

This is my FAVORITE class! I love fondant. Its great. So in this class, you'll learn stringwork, how to cover a cake in fondant, you'll learn the fondant rose (its awesome!), some royal icing flowers with the lily nail, and.....how to make a tiered cake. What's not to love?

To sign up, you can call in to Roberts and get on their sheet, or you can go in to the store and sign up at the classroom desk. $30. Great deal.

If you do sign up, you will need to bring stiff, medium and thin buttercream icing, your course 3 kit (use a coupon!), and your other decorating tools and tips from course 1 and/or 2. You do not need to have taken course 2 to take this class. You just need to have a backgroun frosting and bordering a cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment